What’s the best thing about the ketogenic diet? Eating lots and lots of bacon is definitely up there! These keto bacon and egg cups are devilishly delicious, and keto-tastic! For anyone trying to get their fat intake up while keeping their other macros down, try having a couple of these for breakfast. You will be in keto heaven in no time!
- This recipe could not be simpler, and will have you in bacon and egg heaven before you know it! First up, grab a muffin tray and grease with a little oil to stop the bacon and eggs from sticking.
- Put one slice of bacon into each muffin slot, making sure that the bacon is wrapped around the sides and not on the bottom of the tin.
- Crack an egg into each slot with the bacon. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top, and top it off with a sprinkling of your favourite grated cheese (we used sharp cheddar).
- Get these bad boys in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F (180 C). When they emerge the will be bubbling with keto goodness. I love to eat these hot or cold, and often take cold ones to work for a snack in my lunchbox. A truly great little snack for boosting your fat intake! Let us know what you think in the comments.
- **TOP TIP** If you prefer your eggs a bit more runny, cook the bacon in the muffin tin for 10 minutes first, and then crack in the eggs before cooking for another 10.
- 6 Large eggs
- 6 slices Bacon
- 3oz of your favourite, grated. Cheese
- pinch Salt
- pinch Black Pepper