If you have been diagnosed with kidney stones, you know how painful it is to live with these stones( big or small)- in your kidneys. Most stones leave the kidney and travel through the urinary tract when they are still small enough to pass easily out of the body.
Larger stones may become stuck in the ureters and occur problems like urinary tract infection and kidney damage if the stones completely block the urinary tract.
Remove kidney stones naturally.
Check this simple natural remedies that may help soothe the discomfort of kidney stones and speed up the body’s natural healing process.
- Water, drinking plenty of water daily will produce clear urine each time you urinate. This will eventually help the kidney stones to pass. Water also flushes out the toxins from your body.
- Watermelon, it contains 91% of water which helps in flushing out stones from the kidneys. Eating watermelon regularly can help greatly in the treatment as well as prevention of kidney stones.
- Celery, or celery juice is highly nutritious and one of the most hydrating foods we can put in our bodies. Celery leaves are high in vitamin A, whilst the stems are an excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C vitamin.Celery is known diuretic which means that helps to create more urine and easier urine flow.
- Pomegranate, Pomegranates help keep the toxins moving through the body, reduce the acidity level of the urine, which in turn helps to reduce the conditions for the development of stones. Eating the seeds of the pomegranate for kidney stones has been used for years as an effective treatment.
- Basil, is diuretic and detoxifier which helps in the expulsion of kidney stones. It reduces uric acid levels in blood and cleanses kidneys. It contains acetic acid and other essential oils help to break down the stones and it also reduces pain with its pain killing property. Soak leaves of basil in water and leave overnight. Extract juice from them and add honey to it and drink for better results.
- Apple, Red Apple is one of the best oxidant foods. It has an alkalinizing effect on blood and urine. It also helps in prevention against forming of stones.
- Figs, Take two figs and boil them in a cup of water. Drink boiled fig water in the morning on empty stomach. Doing this regularly will soon melt all the stones in the kidney and remove them through the urine painlessly.
- Onion, take an onion and slice it to smaller pieces. Boil it along with one cup of water for 10 minutes. Take this juice every day. It helps to melt the stones and release it through the urine.
- Lemon, help breaking up and dissolving the stones. Lemon Juice is rich in Vitamin C, which makes it an excellent antioxidant. However, you need to use fresh lemon to make your drink and not the flavored lemon drinks. Drink 2-3 glasses of lemon juice a day.
- Kidney Beans, are the richest antioxidant foods. Remove the beans from the pods and boil 60 gm kidney beans in 4 liters of water for 4 to 5 hours. Drink one glass of kidney beans juice in every 2 hours.
- Uva ursi (bearberry), help fight off infection in the kidneys, and also help reduce pain and cleanse the urinary tract. Consume 500 mg of this herb three times a day.
- Magnesium, foods rich in magnesium is very helpful in preventing formation of kidney stones and in dissolving existing stones. Foods like tuna,spinach,avocado, figs, banana, strawberry, artichoke, low fat yogurt, pumpkin seeds, soybeans, black tea, and pine nut can be added to the diet for better results in dissolving kidney stones naturally.